What is Qwilr?
Qwilr is a cloud-based app that converts business documents into webpages that are easy to design and look appealing in most devices. These webpages are referred to as Qwilr pages. With these pages, it is easier for users to view detailed analytics as well as to include a number of several other business tools.
CheckOut getting started with Qwilr playlist by Qwilr
Why use Qwilr?
- This app will be useful for any individual or business that aims at streamlining and modernizing their sales cycle.
- Qwilr is suitable for individuals like freelancers, small business and mid-size business owners who send quotes, business proposals and presentations to their clients regularly.
- The app can be integrated with a number of accounting apps. Among the best features of Qwilr are:
- Webpage builder- This is an easy to use webpage creator. Users can use ready-made templates to create new proposals, portfolios, resumes and build their webpages easily instead of using the complicated webpage coding technique.
- Creation of Quotes and Proposals- Qwilr’s quote block is used to create proposals and quotes. The quotes created can then be forwarded as links to potential customers who can view the links from their device’s web browsers
- Tracking Analytics- The major reason as to why experts shift from softwares such as Word or Powerpoint is due the analytics factor. Using Qwilr, users are immediately alerted when their Qwilr pages are viewed. They can further see specific links that were clicked as well as the amount of time that was spent on certain components. This information is important in finding out what potential customers are interested in
- Digital Signatures- This app is integrated with e-signature capabilities. Potential customers are adviced to “accept” proposals and quotes by providing their names, company name and email id after which they can add e-signatures to complete the acceptance
Is it Free?
Yes, there is a free subscription plan- This plan is limited to one user. The user is notified when links are opened with each project having been assigned its unique link.
Pro subscription: This plan costs $29 per month or $290 annually for an unlimited number of projects. In this plan, a project is assigned unlimited links. The first three users use this app for free. The app has a password and time limit security in this plan.
Business subscription: This plan costs $89 per month or $890 per year for an unlimited number of projects. The first 5 users are served for free. A project is assigned unlimited links. The app under this plan has an instant accept button, a password and time limit security, a custom subdomain, unlimited integrations and an e-signature capability.
Qwilr software supports Web-based devices.